Do you know how the SECURE act legislation will affect your retirement plan this year?
IF NOT I would like to invite you to a very special event: "New Retirement Rules Understanding SECURE Act 2.0” At this one-hour workshop you will learn:
• Why your 401(k) plans will look different in the future.
• New age requirements for taking distributions from your retirement accounts.
• “The Death of the Stretch IRA” and what it means for your family.
• How 529 plan funds can jump start retirement savings.
• One way young professionals can save for retirement and pay student loan debt.
• The importance of planning and managing your taxes.
• How small businesses can benefit from starting a retirement plan.
You will also receive a copy of SECURE Act 2.0 Highlights —a comprehensive reference addressing he major changes in legislation and giving practical action steps.
We all need to understand the new retirement-related legislation because the changes are far-reaching, subject to interpretation and revisions, and impact, both negatively and positively, nearly every person or business.
I have scheduled two times for this workshop as follows, one of which I hope is convenient for you!
Thursday, March 28, 2024 at 6:30 PM
Saturday, March 30, 2024 at 11:00 AM
Email me at email@example.com today to reserve seats for yourself and any guests you may like to invite. I will email you back with the Zoom Meeting Code!
I hope to see you there!
This material is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. The information contained herein is based on current tax laws, which may change in the future. LPL Financial cannot be held responsible for any direct or incidental loss resulting from applying any of the information provided in this publication or from any other source mentioned. The information provided in these materials does not constitute any legal, tax or accounting advice. Please consult with a qualified professional for this type of advice. Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Four Financial Management, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.